Welcome to the Fossil Trace Women's Golf Club
TUESDAY EVENINGS & THURSDAY MORNINGS
Fossil Trace Golf Club offers an excellent opportunity for women to join the Women's Golf Club and play one of the top courses in Colorado. The purpose of the Fossil Trace Women's Golf Club is to promote good fellowship and interest in golf, to enable it's members to enjoy organized competition and social activities, and to remain a member in good standing of the Colorado Women's Golf Association. (CWGA).
We encourage players with handicaps 40 or higher to start with the nine-hole group as Fossil Trace is a very challenging course. Nine-hole players joining the league should be acquainted with the game of golf and its rules and have some on-course experience.
To join our league, please click on the Membership Application tab, print it, complete the information and mail in your check to our Treasurer. We look forward to seeing you this season!
Membership conditions are as follows
- Must be female and 18 years of age or older.
- Membership openings will be filled on a first come first served basis. When the membership is filled, a waiting list will be established.
- A member must have at least 5 play days per season to maintain their membership and to have members early registration rights.
- All players will be members of the CWGA (this is included in your dues).
- You will establish and maintain a GHIN handicap. If you don't have a GHIN number, one will be assigned to you by our Handicap Chairperson.
League Play Dates
see League Registration tab
Members will pay Fossil Trace Resident greens fees rates.
9 hole players pay $5.00 and 18 hole players pay $10.00 each play date towards the game of the day winnings.
Clinics - Members Only
For more information contact
Pam Durkee, President